- Fragrance: woody, smoke, herbs, woody, oriental
- In order to burn incense with Bakhour it is best to use Charcoal. The Charcoal is first ignited over a flame. Ideal are special lighters or a candle flame. After the charcoal begins to glow, it is placed in a Bakhoor holder or another fireproof dish.
- Now on the coal, the Bakhoor is placed and the smoking process can begin.
- After smoking with Bakhour please ventilate the area.
- Safety Notice: During incense burning can occur very high temperatures. Incense burners can get very hot. There is a risk of fire. Gloves and a fireproof dish are recommended. Keep children and animals always away.
- Please do not leave unattended while in use.
FAST & FREE UK SHIPPING.
- TOP NOTES: Lemon, Bergamot, Jasmine, Rose, White Flowers, Tagete, Saffron, Oriental Notes
- MIDDLE NOTES: Rose, Sage, Cardamom, Cashmere, Ylang-Ylang, Cananga, Cedarwood, Lily of Valley, Honey
- BASE NOTES: Patchouli, Precious Woods, White Musks, Amber Notes, Oakmoss, Vetiver, Leather, Animal Notes, Sandalwood, Amber Notes, Gurjum Balm
- OLFACTIVE FAMILY: Floriental-woody
- FAST & FREE UK SHIPPING.