Royal Jelly is a creamy off-white substance with a high nutrient content that young bees make to feed queen bee larvae. There are claims that it offers a range of health benefits, such as easing the symptoms of premenstrual syndrome and supporting wound healing.
Royal Jelly is highly nutritious and may have antibacterial, antioxidant, and anti-inflammatory properties. These properties may be responsible for many of the health claims about royal jelly. People usually consume it orally or apply it directly to the skin. Source
- Made from finest organic olives.
- Deep, bright green colour and a fruity, bittersweet taste hints.
- Very low acidity, rich content of polyphenoles.
- As a result, they have high nutritional value.
- Portuguese natural product, Mediterranean Diet.
- Suitable for Vegetarians.